Mosquitoes, winged insects that love to suck blood. This animal is often a scourge, the bites are itchy and can carry dengue fever germs.
To cope with the invasion of mosquitoes, there is a simple mosquito trap that you can make yourself with a low cost and easy processing. Curious? Come on, we immediately make!.
Prepare tools and materials
* Bottles of plastic packaging
* 200ml hot water
* 50gr brown sugar
* 1 g yeast
* Paper / fabric / black plastic to wrap a bottle
* Cutter and glue.
* Cut the bottle in the third part of it, and set aside.
* Enter the brown sugar in hot water, stirring until sugar is dissolved, let it cool. Then pour the solution into the bottom of the bottle.
* Add yeast into it, jngan stirring, let the yeast dissolve itself.
* Next, take the top piece of the bottle, place it upside down so it resembles a funnel, into the bottle that has been filled with a solution.
* The last step, wrap around the bottle with paper, plastic or black cloth.
Prepare some mosquito traps like this, so you can put the device in every corner of the house.
Sugar is used in the traps will invite ants. Prevent ants by way of anti-ant chalk scraping around the foot of the bottle.
After two or three days, you will be able to find hundreds of mosquitoes in the bottle.